ORACLE RETAIL WEEK AWARDS: WINNERS ANNOUNCED
The 2014 Oracle Retail Week Award winners were announced on the evening of March 13, as over 1,700 attendees gathered at the Grosvenor Hotel in Park Lane, London to celebrate the very best from the retail industry.
- ASOS triumphs in 3 categories as CEO Nick Robertson is crowned Retail Leader of the Year whilst the brand wins the Pure Play Etailer and International Growth Initiative categories
- Ray Kelvin CBE, founder and chief executive , Ted Baker, is awarded for his Outstanding Contribution to Retail
- German discounters win big as Aldi is named Retailer of the Year and International Retailer of the Year, whilst Lidl wins Own Brand Range of the Year
- Smaller brands beat the big names as The Entertainer wins Growth Retailer of the Year, AO.com receives Customer Service Initiative award and Screwfix is awarded Speciality Retailer
- John Lewis scoops two awards, continuing its success from last year
View a full list of the winners